Top Talent Solutions is now seeking Mold Machine Operators in the Brooklyn Center area on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
· Manually load molds with uncured rubber and unload cured rubber parts upon there completion.
· Operates all hydraulic molding presses and molds that cure rubber parts, at temperatures up to 375 degrees F.
· Properly load end caps on inserts. Using special gloves, load inserts into mold cavities per method sheets.
· Clean flash from mold, between cures, using air, brass brushes, gloves etc. Never leave flash in the mold or end caps. Inspect cured parts after molding process.
· Weigh and cut stock as required.
· Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds occasionally.
· Must have computer skills.
· Must be willing to work with parts that are heated to 350 degrees F.
· Must be able to work on more than one press or work jobs concurrently.
· Wear hearing and/or eye protection in designated areas. Steel toe boots.
· Must have shop math skills, ability to calculate percentages, and ability to use calculators.
Doherty Top Talent
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.