Our client located in Blaine, MN is looking for a candidate to assist in the assembly and repairs of starters and alternators. This is a 1st shift position M-F, paying $10/hr.
· Performs the work to correct all known defective product. This will include helping define the problem properly, organizing, and correcting and making sure the process is completed.
· Works with Warehouse Supervisor to make sure that when necessary, all existing product is adjusted or altered to meet existing customer demand. This may include adding a component (regulator, pulley, etc.) or adjusting the way the product is set from the factory to create a different part number.
· Makes sure that all of the work is documented for potential recharging back to the suppliers for the quality problems.
· Collaborating with the Quality Technician of the Arrowhead team to manage the workload, keep the area in good, clean condition.
• Basic Automotive or Electrical/Mechanical work experience
• Quality inspection work experience
• Must pass mechanical aptitude testing
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.