Top Talent Solutions is looking for multiple General Laborers to work at a company located in Chanhassen, MN.
Positions are on 1st shift.
1. Operate module test and punch machine used to produce RFID inlays/passport cover stock
2. Repair and adjust machinery
3. Process improvements
4. Timing and testing of machine and material produced
5. Troubleshoot machine and module reels to produce a high quality product
6. Documentation of material runs/product produced
7. Operate Cold Lam Machine
8. Load/remove product into/from machines on a continuous basis
9. Count and separate sheets using basic math skills to accurately complete paperwork
10. Packing product and wrapping/boxing RFID inlays
11. Testing product to ensure product meets or exceeds required standards
12. Manually put a clamp onto stacks of product (weighs roughly 30lbs)
13. Transfer product from one manufacturing environment to another
1. High school degree or GED
2. Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
3. Must be able to pass a background check, credit check, and drug test
4. 6 months of previous experience in a manufacturing setting
5. Previous maching feeding/operating experience is preferred7. Two year technical degree in a hands-on field helpful but not required
6. Strong preference for someone that fed a machine single units for processing with short cycle times
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.